Stegbar splashbacks are custom made to suit your exact specifications and can be painted any colour.
Please note — you are able to specify colours from paint manufacturers, simply provide the manufacturers name and colour name and code.
- As with all coloured products slight variations may occur with colour intensity on the final product.
- Glass reflects and absorbs room lighting conditions which may appear to affect the colour.
- Colour matching to walls, other surface finishes, flat and semi-gloss paints will appear different as splashbacks have a gloss finish.
- As glass is made from naturally occurring raw materials, the end product can vary between batches and manufacturers, which may affect the colour appearance.
- Clear float glass is colourless and transparent when viewed face on. However when viewed on the edge clear float glass has an inherent green tinge due to the presence of iron oxide found naturally in the raw materials used to produce glass. When used as painted glass splashbacks the paint colour will be distorted by the green tinge. Light paint colours are most susceptible to this, while it has a minimal affect on dark colours.
- Low iron glass is ultra clear this optimum clarity is achieved by removing most of the iron oxide used to produce clear float glass.
Download our data sheet explaining Clear Float and Low Iron Glass
used in our Splashbacks.