Whether you are building, renovating, or just trying to find some extra living space, adequate storage facilities will always increase the value of your home. Stegbar storage systems are purpose designed and tailored to your individual design and storage needs, providing you with the right solution whether they are in your bedroom, laundry, office or family room.
Stegbar are here to help you design the perfect storage solution. Select door styles and internal components from our standard range. Or create your own custom doors and internal component, talk to a Stegbar sales representative about custom wardrobes. Check out Aurora Doors – V-grooved options for unique sliding door styles.
Standard and customised storage units photo library.
- Consider the size of the room in which you intend to install the wardrobe.
- The ideal depth of a wardrobe is 650mm. This prevents wider clothing from getting caught in the doors.
- Check that hinged wardrobe doors will not open onto hanging light fittings, furniture or doorways.
- Collisions can be avoided by ensuring that the wardrobe doors don't open onto bedroom doorways.
- A wardrobe should be placed clear of windows.
- If you only have one power point in a room, it's best not to cover it with a wardrobe. However, often the perfect place to locate a wardrobe happens to be over the power point. In this case, it might be worth having an electrician relocate the outlet or install another one in a more convenient location.
- If you have an older home, ornate plaster cornices could be one of its most valuable features. Here our consultants suggest that the wardrobe stops short of the cornice. This way there is no interruption to the line and beauty of the plasterwork.
- Uneven floors and walls can be accommodated in most applications.