Stegbar timber awning windows use a slimline profile for the frame to create a contemporary design that will blend with most architectural styles.
Often chosen because of their functional design, awning windows are ideal in situations where furniture or kitchen benches prevent easy access to the window. The unique chain winder allows easy operation without interfering with insect / fly or security screens.
Another feature of the awning window is that it can be left partly open during inclement weather to allow continuous ventilation, while at the same time not letting in any of nature's undesirable elements. The cedar awning window is the perfect style to allow you to take in the views while allowing year round ventilation.
For a dramatic effect, the combination of fixed and operating sashes has the ability to provide a distinctive modern window wall.
- Hook hinge to secure sash allows greater opening
- Key lockable winder for added security
- Sash operator has a folding handle to keep it clear of blinds
- Security plate on sash
- Bulb seals for high wind locations
- A range of glazing options
- Internal timber or aluminium insect / fly screens
- Federation or Colonial glazing bars
- A variety of window style configurations