With so many configurations available, the Statesman Aluminium Pivot Door system not only gives you the design options to best complement your home, but also gives you the option to control the light levels that best suit your needs.
The Statesman Aluminium Pivot Door system is a complete package, it includes the door, the weatherproof frame and a contemporary pull handle.
The range of door design choices will ensure your entry door statement is a true reflection of you and your style.
- Eleven door designs to choose from
- Double door and single door configurations available
- Hi-lites and Side-lite options
- Available in standard powdercoat colour range and anodised finishes
- Available with a flyscreen*
- Bushfire BAL40 door available
The Statesman Aluminium Pivot Door is available in the standard range of door sizes as well as custom sizes to suit your needs. The Statesman can be manufactured to fit your existing door opening.
- Doors available in widths from 820mm to a maximum of 1200mm
- Door maximum height of 2400mm
There are a number of glazing options available for the Statesman. It is available single glazed or with Insulated Glazing Units (IGU’s) for greater energy efficiency. Speak to a Stegbar representative about how to choose the best glass options for light and sound insulation as well as energy efficiencies in your home.
- Energy efficient option
- Clear, translucent, laminated, tinted and Low E glass options
Clever design keeps the water out! If water drips into the aluminium sill channel, it will drain through drainage holes into the sill to the outside.
- Aluminium frame opens in
- Internal reveal options include Pine and Meranti
- Internal adjustable pivot for a seamless look
- Self-draining sill
- No-sill option available
The Contemporary Pull Handle is safe for hands and provides a solid strength in size and construction to complement the proportions of the door.
- Contemporary Pull Handle as standard*
- French door handle available (for use with Flyscreens*)
- Standard mortice lock
- Multi point lock
- Separate roller bolt as standard
*Contemporary Pull Handle not suitable for use with Flyscreens