The timeless character of the double hung window has made it one of the most popular window choices available.
Ideal for both traditional and contemporary homes, the Stegbar timber double hung window provides the ultimate in ventilation control, allowing you to direct air through the top, bottom, or both sashes together.
Featuring a concealed spring block and tackle balance system, the timber double hung window will provide a lifetime of smooth and rattle free operation. A unique finger grip groove for easy lifting and a cam catch to provide better weather protection and security are standard features.
The timber double hung window is also available as a single hung window - one fixed sash and another sash that slides up and down.
Stegbar timber double hung windows also make excellent replacements for old spiral balance or cord and weight windows.
- Concealed spring block and tackle balance system
- Keyed locks for added security
- Cam catch provides pressure clamping
- Grooved top and bottom rails
- Concealed weather strip in sash
- Single or double hung sashes
- A range of glazing choices
- External timber or aluminium insect / fly screens
- Federation or Colonial glazing bars
- Colour matched hardware and jambs
- A variety of window style configurations