Siteline Fixed Windows are now available in either Auralast Solid Timber or Western Red Cedar:
Siteline Auralast Solid Timber
At the heart of every Auralast Siteline Window and Door is a quality frame that is resistant to water saturation and swelling, ensuring windows and doors open and close smoothly every time. Siteline Auralast timber provides the ultimate in finish and colour, it can be left as a natural light coloured timber, or can be stained or finished any colour.
- Built to last
- Ultimate flexibility in finish and staining options
- Sourced from environmentally sustainable plantations
- Worry free
Siteline Western Red Cedar
Immensely valued for its distinctive appearance and natural resistance to decay, western red cedar is sourced from environmentally sustainable forests and is often the first timber of choice for many architects when it comes to windows and doors.
- Energy efficient
- Naturally resistant to termites
- Doesn’t warp
- Stunningly beautiful
Fixed Window Options:
- A range of glazing options
- Over 1800mm high fixed windows can be configured with a lowlite.