What to expect in a Galleria Consultation?
Book a Design Consultation in-store or in the comfort of your own home.
Our Galleria design service offers you the choice of an in-home or showroom consultation.
During the consultation our Galleria designers will work to understand your individual needs, make product and design selections, prepare plans, elevations along with 3D renders, to help you visualize the design details, layout and finishes of your wardrobe.
We will explain the Galleria process and give you practical advice and guidance on your project.
- Our Galleria design consultant will book a time for you to visit our showroom
- A 1-2 hour consultation with our Galleria design consultant, discussing your needs and design aspirations
- See the full range of Galleria finishes, hardware and handles
- Experience all the wardrobe accessories first hand
- See real life examples of popular wardrobe designs and configurations
- Create 3D designs, renders, elevations and floor plans
- A wardrobe specialist will come to your home at a convenient time
- A 1-2 hour consultation with a wardrobe specialist, discussing your design needs
- See a range of finishes, hardware and handles
- Discuss wardrobe designs options and configurations
- We will measure your space
- Begin to create floor plans and a wardrobe design, this maybe a rough sketch or our designer may be able to digitally provide something on the day
Join one of our favourite interior designers, Christal Fysentzou, from Zou Build on her Galleria showroom consultation.
Watch the film....
Attach Documents(Plans, Reports, Photos)
Product Selection Summary
No products in the Quote Drawer.
Thank you for your quote request.
We look forward to helping you with your project.
You will receive an email confirming your enquiry number.
A Stegbar team member will contact you within two business days to discuss your project.